We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic, and dedicated individuals who are passionate about Human Resources and eager to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic work environment. If you are in the last year of your education program, or you are a recent graduate, you are welcome to join our team as an HR Intern.
As an HR Intern, you will be an integral part of our HR team, assisting in various aspects of human resources management. The HR Intern will be responsible for supporting various HR functions, with a focus on HR administration, recruitment, talent acquisition, and employee engagement.
Smart Solutions GroupLocation:
Baku, AzerbaijanJob Type:
Smart Solutions Group is a dynamic and innovative IT company, owner of unique Procurement Platform, committed to excellence in IT Solutions, commercial, and SaaS platforms-based Efficiency, Performance, Productivity, and Success Rate Management Products.
This internship offers a unique opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain practical experience in the field of Human Resources. Follow us on LinkedIn for further updates
1. HR Administration
• Assist in updating company databases by entering new employee contact information, details, and more and ensuring data consistency so records agree with real-life data.
• Assist in maintaining HR compliance knowledge to ensure company policies and procedures are followed, and HR practices comply with relevant laws and regulations.
2. Talent Sourcing and Recruitment
• Identify potential candidates through various channels, including online platforms, social media, and networking events.
• Assist in the recruitment process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
• Conduct initial screening interviews to assess candidate suitability.
3. Employee Relations
• Assist in fostering a positive work environment and addressing employee concerns.
• Orchestrate smaller yet important human resources tasks and be the main contact for any queries related to the HR department’s operations.
• Currently enrolled in the final year of an education program or recent graduate
(preferably in Human Resources, Business, or a related field).
• Excellent language skills: AZE, RUS and ENG – is a must.
• Proficiency in Computer literacy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Eagerness to learn and contribute to a dynamic team.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Basic understanding of HR concepts is a plus.
• Social Media Marketing skills.
HR & Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Gain practical experience in HR functions and become well-versed in important human resource domains like record-keeping, internal and external communications, analyses, and data accuracy.
If you are new to Human Resources and are looking to break into the industry, start your journey through our HR Internship opportunity.