About the job Support Centre Specialist
SMART SOLUTIONS is one of the leading companies in the provision of integrated ICT services to customers in a wide range of business sectors including manufacturing, oil, retail and tourism.
• Support specialist must have a higher or incomplete higher education;
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles;
• Excellent data entry and typing skills;
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
• Ability to handle the stressful situations appropriately;
• 1 year + Work experience as a Call Centre Representative / Receptionist / Customer Manager;
• Strong Team working skills;
• Multitasking ability;
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
• Fluency in basic Microsoft Office programs.
The SC Specialist performs the following process operations:
• Work on the first and second line of technical support for users, processing requests from
users by phone, chat, by mail, followed by the establishment of tickets in the Jira Service
Management (Document all information about the ticket in accordance with standard operating procedures);
• Advise users on the operation of the products;
• Manual testing of site functionality;
• Interaction with QA, UX / UI and developers on the way to solving user issues and problems;
• Participation in the formation of the knowledge base;
• Constant analytical work to identify the "pain" of users in order to minimize the manifestation of identified problems or completely eliminate them;
• Accompanying suppliers through the processing of written requests and calls (depending on Customer and subject to instruction of Support Center Head);
• Calling potential clients and scheduling demonstrations, conducting demonstrations in order to launch the first trades by the client on the site (upon request);
• Calling potential and existing Customers in order to provide information on products and services
• Working with user manuals. Identification and correction of inconsistencies between the document and the current state of the system;
• Any other duties as assigned by the Support Center Head.
• 5/7 working days;
• 09.00 a.m.-06.00 p.m. working hours (including 1 hour for lunch);
• Fixed salary.